1. I guess having an eye for details, developed an overthinking mind, or somehow it correlates the other. I always micro-analyze the things that passes in my head, might be how the other passenger’s posture in a jeepney tells something about their personality, or even Luzon looks like the head of Goofy in a map. That accumulates an overflow of good (and even bad) ideas and thoughts, and making this blog will be a healthy output.
2. This could be the start of something new. Yes, I have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and even a Youtube account (all links can be seen here). But, something limits me when I’m posting my thoughts on those sites; plans, insecurities, 140 characters, publicity, family and even friends.
3. As a Personal Diary. Since it is 2017, I think it would be more appropriate for me to type all the things than to write them. I wouldn’t want to waste more paper, after keeping all the scratch papers I have from college. I believe that everyday we think of thoughts that is irrelevant on what we pursue, but there is a substance to it, and I wish to keep those thoughts, record them.
4. Increase my vocabulary. Well, practice makes you better. I believe in that, the more hours you spend on crafting an art, the more mistakes you make, the more experiences you get, the more skilled you become. Many people believe on the 10,000 hour rule, but I think that is only an approximate, we have different learning curves, we have different understanding on how the world works. You cannot depend that on a rational statistic.
5. I’m still broken from assumptions and expectations, and I didn’t mean financially. I need a way to divert my focus and attention to new things, to a more creative and productive things, and this is one way out of it, in my perspective.